Economic Development COVID-19 Information
GIS COVID-19 Data Tool
To view more data, please click on the 'COVID-19' link in the gray bar.
Driving Dickinson County Small Business Retention Relief Fund:
Governor of Kansas Executive Orders:
Dickinson County Health Officer Orders 3.23.2020:
Pending House Bill H.R. 6201:
- Pending FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT: appropriations.house.gov/files/Families%20First%20Summary%20FINAL.pdf
Small Business FAQ & Loans:
Health Recommendations for Dickinson County:
Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (from the CDC):
How to clean and disinfect (CDC Recommendations):
- Check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for the latest guidance and recommendations.
- Employers should educate staff and workers performing cleaning, laundry, and trash pick-up activities to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19 and provide instructions on what to do if they develop symptoms. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/index.html
- Consider cross training employees for key functions so that daily schedules be relatively uninterrupted in case of absence.
- Can your employees work remotely? Considering this option may help families who cannot obtain childcare during the recommended social distancing and can help sustain your business.
- Review your sick leave and absentee policies to ensure employees do not feel encouraged to come to work while sick.
- Communicate with the Health Department (785.263.4179 or 785.258.2741) or Kansas Department of Health & Environment at 1-866-534-3463 or by e-mail: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Check with your local Chamber office for more info: https://www.abileneks.net/ or https://tricountycofc.com/